Information to Support Inspection
Every school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information Regulations 2012.
School opening hours: 8:40am with registration at 8:55am
The School day ends at 3.05pm for the infants and 3.15pm for the juniors.
- Requests for copies - we will provide a paper copy of any of the information on this website free of charge.
- Name of the member of staff who deals with general enquiries:
Mrs F Saunders
- Head of School:
Mrs M Foley
- School contact details - see "Contact Us" page
Information regarding admissions
- Admissions arrangements - see Admissions Policy
Information regarding standards and performance
- Ofsted Reports - see "Ofsted Report"
- Performance tables - see DfE's "School and College Performance Tables"
Information regarding finance
- Finance Accountability - see Academy Accounts
- Schools financial benchmarking - See DFE Website
- Charging and Remissions Policy - see Charging and Remissions Policy
- Pupil Premium - see "Pupil Premium" page
- PE and Sports Premium for Primary Schools - see "Sports Premium" page
Information regarding the curriculum
- Values and Ethos - see the "Mission, Vision & Values" page.
- Curriculum - we follow the National Curriculum. The National Curriculum can be viewed here: National Curriculum in England - Primary Curriculum. This is supported by our use of the Cornerstones Curriculum programme. You can read more about the structure, aims and assessment of our curriculum from the 'Curriculum Overview' page of our website.
- Phonics - We use the DfE validated phonics scheme Supersonic Phonics Friends to teach early reading from Reception to Year 2. Information about the Core Subjects of our curriculum, including phonics, can be found here.
- Behaviour policy - see Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Policy - see Complaints Policy
- Special Education Needs Report - see "SEND-Provision" page
- Governors Information and Duties - see "Governance" page
- Equality - Equality Policy Autumn 2021 Equality Objectives