At Chelsfield Primary School we are extremely proud of our children's achievement in all areas.
We are delighted with our outcomes in 2021/2022 and the progress that our children have made. Below is a summary of some of the children's achievements:
- The percentage of children achieving the combined expected standard in reading, writing and maths at the end of key stage 2 continued to increase further to 73% (national is 59%).
- The percentage of our children who achieved the expected standard in reading and maths was 91%.
- 27% of children achieved the high standard (working at greater depth) in reading, writing and maths.
- In KS1, the percentage of children that achieved the expected standard or better in reading, writing and maths was 60% compared with 53% nationally.
- We are particularly proud of our KS1 maths results, where 87% of children achieved the expected standard or above.
For further information, please follow this link to the dfe’s published data https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/142694/chelsfield-primary-school/primary